The coordinator for academic mobility of students, together with the deans, organizes the work of The Commission for holding a competition among students.
Selection of students to foreign universities is carried out on a competitive basis.
• completion of one academic period, semester, or module at the University with a GPA. For students traveling under the academic mobility program at the expense of the University (abroad and/or in the Republic of Kazakhstan), the GPA is not less than 3.67. For students who travel under the academic mobility program at the expense of personal funds, the GPA is not less than 2.5;
• an official certificate of foreign language proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS for English language proficiency).
• Application addressed to the rector of SKSU
• Permission from parents in the name of the University rector;
• Recommendation letter and / or Characteristic from the curator;
• Copy of the foreign passport;
• Photo 3*4 (3 PCs);
• A statement of the student (application form of vomo);
• A tripartite agreement(form of application for in EMA);
• GPA – app with grades (ask the office Registrar at the Dean’s office);
• Individual educational plan (IEP) (please ask your adviser at the Department of);
• Certificate of proficiency in a foreign language (notarized copy);
• Copy of invitation from a foreign University with translation into Kazakh or Russian;
YOU can TAKE the TOEFL EXAM in English, German,and French without leaving your home!
Our official accredited exam center ETS Global Preferred Associate Network accepts the exam online TOEFL ITP Digitalremote proctoring
Acceptance of applications is open from June 10, 2020 by phone
Laura Aybekovna: + 7701-767-15-07
Symbat: + 7778-425-4601
Or you can send an application:
Mon – Fri 9:00 – 18:00
We are in social networks