ERASMUS is an amazing experience that has a positive impact on your resume, professional and academic experience, it is an opportunity to find friends around the world, learn new languages or improve your knowledge of them. This program has also become a responsible step in the independent life for many students.
The ERASMUS + program is a unique program of the European Union, connecting students around the world.
– International credit mobility
– Increasing the potential of higher education
participants of the program are paid for training, flights and, subject to receiving a full grant, a scholarship of 500 euros or more is paid, depending on the country to which the student is traveling.
– copy of your passport
– transcript in three languages ( Kazakh, Russian, English)
– IELTS or Toefl certificate (the passing score is set by the host university) or a certificate of language proficiency
– motivation letter*
* Universities may require additional documents
The most important tip – don’t be afraid! Participate everywhere! To apply, fill-in-hand! Go for it! You will succeed!
Within the framework of the Erasmus+ program component “Capacity Building in Higher Education” (HPE), it is possible to finance projects aimed at achieving a long-term impact on the universities and higher education systems of the partner countries.
The EAP projects are cross-border cooperation projects based on multi-stakeholder partnerships between higher education institutions from 34 Countries of the Program and more than 150 partner countries. The Programme countries that contribute financially to Erasmus+ are the 28 EU member States, as well as Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Serbia, Turkey and the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia. Kazakhstan is one of the partner countries that can participate in this component of the program.
The projects of the PPVO are aimed at solving the following tasks:
* support for modernization, innovation and accessibility of higher education;
* improving the quality of higher education and its compliance with the needs of the labor market and society, ensuring equal access to higher education, organizing and planning teaching, operational and strategic management of higher education institutions, and internationalization of higher education institutions;
* improving the level of competencies through the development of new and innovative educational programs;
* Promote regional and interregional integration and cooperation between different regions of the world through joint initiatives and the exchange of best practices.
There are two types of EAP projects: joint and structural.
Joint projects are aimed at developing and modernizing curricula and programs, modern teaching methods, and updating the educational and material base.
There are three categories of activities for joint projects:
* Improving the management and functioning of higher education institutions;
* Strengthening the link between universities and the economic and social environment.
Structural projects, as opposed to joint projects, are designed to have an impact on higher education systems as a whole and on the promotion of reforms at the regional or national level in partner countries. A prerequisite for the implementation of structural projects is the participation of national government bodies (the Ministry of Education and Science). Two categories of activities are provided for structural projects:
* modernization of the policy and management of higher education systems;
* Strengthening the link between the higher education system and the broader economic and social environment.
Проекты должны соответствовать национальным / региональным приоритетам, определенным для стран-партнеров по каждой категории.
Should correspond to the national / regional priorities identified for the partner countries in each category
Integrated approach the Project to stop the Training of teachers/Integrated approach to the training of stem teachers
Improving competencies in the field of sustainable waste management in Russian and Kazakh universities / EduEnvi
YOU can TAKE the TOEFL EXAM in English, German,and French without leaving your home!
Our official accredited exam center ETS Global Preferred Associate Network accepts the exam online TOEFL ITP Digitalremote proctoring
Acceptance of applications is open from June 10, 2020 by phone
Laura Aybekovna: + 7701-767-15-07
Aidana: + 7775-071-07-97
Symbat: + 7778-425-4601
Or you can send an application:
Mon – Fri 9:00 – 18:00
We are in social networks